Saturday 24 January 2015

A music career is Mike Tyson’s latest fancy

Mike Tyson wants a music career. The retired boxer was recently announced as a featured artist on the track, ‘Iconic’ along with Chance the Rapper on Madonna‘s new album, Rebel Heart. 

Tyson has revealed the experience makes him think he would be a great solo artist. 

He said: ‘Doing the song with Madonna makes me think this [music career] could really happen. Most guys that come in there drink a bunch of liquor or smoke 100 blunts. I just went in and boom, one take. Everyone thought it was cool.’ 

Although he will feature on the star’s upcoming album, the 48-year old sportsman admitted the part he recorded for the track was a surprise even to him as she called him up out of the blue to rap on the song. 

He explained: ‘Madonna calls you and tells you to come somewhere, you go. I didn’t know what the hell I was going there for. I just go in there and start talking. I’m talking about my life and things that I have endured. I’m saying some really crazy stuff. It was really intense.’ 

Due to the last minute nature of the recording, Mike – who has six children – added he completely ad-libbed his contribution and strangely took inspiration from the ‘street swag’ of former Italian dictator, Benito Mussolini. ...TheNet

No comments:

Post a Comment

We reserve the right to delete any message found vulgarizing. Avoid crude or indecent texts..