Monday 20 April 2015

PHOTOS: Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian shows off her killer curves as she poses nude

Heavily pregnant Kourtney Kardashian left little to the imagination as she showed off all of her curves in a naked photoshoot on a new episode of reality show, KUWTK. 

The 36-year-old appeared perfectly at ease with her body as she smiled for the cameras, covering her cleavage with her hands as she paraded around the set.

However, her long-time love Scott Disick took it upon himself to let her know that she could do with a little personal grooming before the photoshoot. 


 
'When her stomach is hanging over things, I don't think she realizes how unkempt her lawn can get. I think she forgets that hair still grows downstairs,' said Disick.

‘If you'd have asked me you would have known that when I was 11 I worked in a barbershop for three days. I can trim you up real nice,' Scott boasted.

'Her bush is hanging out like its the '80s and I am not going to stand for that. So if I have to get my hands dirty then I will.'

And with sister Khloe watching on Scott gave his giggling wife a trim as she laid in an empty bath with her legs up in the air.

When Scott showed Kourtney his handiwork she was actually impressed. 

As he saw his naked wife being photographed Scott was impressed with how good she looked.

'I didn't even know you were this pretty,' said an impressed Scott after walking into the photoshoot. 

Pictures of the photoshoot below...






No comments:

Post a Comment

We reserve the right to delete any message found vulgarizing. Avoid crude or indecent texts..