Tuesday 13 January 2015

Lionel Messi has admitted he could one day leave Barcelona

Just hours after calling transfer rumours "all lies", Lionel Messi has admitted he could one day leave Barcelona.

Messi gave an interview to Barca's television channel on Sunday and specifically addressed reports linking him with Chelsea and Manchester City, even going as far as to say: "I have no intention of leaving anywhere."


But the Argentina star sounded less certain when discussing his future ahead of Monday's Ballon d'Or ceremony, where he was in contention to win the award for a fifth time.

Asked whether he might one day return to hometown club Newell's Old Boys, Messi said: "I'm not sure what's going to happen – if one day I'll go back to Newell's. I'm not sure where I'll be next year!

"I've always said I'd like to finish my career at Barcelona, play at Newell's, but nobody knows what the future holds – much less so in the case of the football world where so many things can change overnight." ...SkySports

No comments:

Post a Comment

We reserve the right to delete any message found vulgarizing. Avoid crude or indecent texts..