Friday 16 January 2015

Former Brazil star Ronaldo has confirmed he hopes to come out of retirement

The 38-year-old took part-ownership in the North American Soccer League side last month and he was presented to the media on Thursday.

The first question put to the World-Cup winner was, unsurprisingly, whether he might play any games for the club, and Ronaldo confirmed he would like to be involved if he can.

The ex-striker, who hung up his boots four years ago, said in English: "That is not easy because I love to play, I love soccer, that is what's been all my life. My big love is soccer and when I retired, stopped playing, it was because of my body. I had so much pain, so many injuries, that's why I stopped."

He reiterated: "So I hope so. I will train a lot, but our goal is to make sure the Strikers are going to be bigger." ...SkySports

No comments:

Post a Comment

We reserve the right to delete any message found vulgarizing. Avoid crude or indecent texts..