Thursday 15 January 2015

Charly boy says he no longer womanizes and smoke

Charles Oputa, popularly known as Charly Boy, on Wednesday, said his 37-year-old marriage had been a blessing and lesson for others to learn.

He said this at a rotary club of Asokoro District 9125 meeting held at Chelsea Hotel, Wuse 2, Abuja, presided over by its President, Rotarian Ogechukwu Ochuba.

Oputa said he had been married for 37 years and still enjoying it.

He added that it was difficult to find a perfect partner for marriage, “but it is always better to tolerate and endure as nobody is perfect.

He said he had quit alcohol, smoking and do not do drugs or abuse his body, contrary to the perception of many persons in the society.

“I come from a family with history of long life.

“My grandfather died at that age of 120 years, my father died at the age 97 last year and my mother, who is still alive, is 94 years old now.

“I don’t abuse my body; I don’t do casual sex, I have quit smoking, alcohol but I do a lot of exercise.

“I am 63 years old and have nine children and 14 grandchildren,” he stressed.

He further stated that “Charly Boy is different from Charles Oputa and his practice of Buddhism has helped him have peace of mind and containment in life. ...DailyPost

No comments:

Post a Comment

We reserve the right to delete any message found vulgarizing. Avoid crude or indecent texts..