Saturday 17 January 2015

I used to gatecrash into parties so as to get food —Sean Tizzle

 
The recipient of the best R n B/pop album, titled 'The Journey', for 2014 at the Headies was in a recent interview quoted as saying, "I used to sleep outside, hustle and fall asleep in buses. I also used to go to owanbe parties not to dance, because I didn’t have party clothes to wear, but I used to go because they had food.  So at least at the end of the party, I could help out, get a little change, then go find shelter somewhere and continue my hustle the next day."

"Whatever change I had, I would take to the studio and use to do my sessions, get a little recording done and transport myself around."

He revealed that those days were rough but he thanks God that he was able to scale through.
These were revealed in the interview when he was asked about how his broke days were.

Most people don't know about the fact that Sean Tizzle could not pay a bike man his fare after arriving at an event he was billed to perform some years back during his hustling days and trust the bike man, a scene ensued.

"Yes, it actually happened. Not everybody was born with the proverbial silver spoon in their mouths. It’s clear, all those things happened for a reason. I got to the venue of the event on the bike, checked my pocket and there was no money in it, but I had money in it before leaving the house."

"Someone who happened to know me came out and asked what was going on. I explained what happened to him and he told me not to worry. He paid the bike man and even gave me extra, so I could go through my event and go back."

But they say all is good that ends well and this isn't any different for RnB/pop musician, Seun Moriafe (aka Sean Tizzle), the Sho lee crooner.


"Life is okay, we are still going higher, getting shows, performing at weddings and meeting top government officials at both public and private sectors. We are going to different countries and people have accepted my music."

He is an ambassador for one of Nigeria's telecommunication giants and not dating anyone currently as he claims.

Click on ...NigerianTribune for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We reserve the right to delete any message found vulgarizing. Avoid crude or indecent texts..