Saturday 8 November 2014

Louis van Gaal: I need three years to turn Manchester United around

Louis Van Gaal
The United boss said he feels "lousy" about their poor start to the season – and admits he has under-achieved.
The club is four points worse off than they were at the same stage last season under David Moyes, that despite a summer spending spree of £150 million on six new players.

"It's not good enough," the United boss said.

'I feel, myself, very lousy for the fans firstly, but also for the board because they have a great belief in me and my players and my staff and when you have 13 points out of 10 matches you are not doing well."
"I am training in another way than most of the other managers are doing. I train them in their brains. Every player has to know why they are doing things on the pitch."
And Van Gaal insists there will be no quick fix at United.
"We are in a process and that process shall take more than one year," he said. "It shall take three years."
"I cannot say when the results are coming. When I did it with Bayern Munich it was December 8. It can be February 1. But it doesn't matter. This is a process of three years. I have signed for three years."
"It takes a lot of time. But at the end, when they know it and they are doing the things with conscience, the results shall come."
"Our goal (this season) is to get back in the Champions League." ...SkySports

No comments:

Post a Comment

We reserve the right to delete any message found vulgarizing. Avoid crude or indecent texts..