Thursday 6 November 2014

La Liga: Ronaldo vows to stay with Real Madrid and become the best player ever


Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo says he wants to be the best player of all time after being presented with his third European Golden Boot award.

The 29-year-old former Manchester United forward also dismissed talk of returning to Old Trafford by vowing to see out his career in the Spanish capital.

Ronaldo was speaking at a lavish ceremony in Madrid where he received the trophy for being the joint top scorer last season in Europe, along with Luis Suarez, having hit 31 goals.
"I always try to do things well and not just last season. I always want to do better," said Ronaldo.
"The last five years have been very good and the last two have been a little bit better. I don't want to just be the best in Portugal, I want to be the best ever and I will work to be that. After that it is down to individual opinions.

"In my profession I want to be the best, and I am making a name for myself step by step. When my career ends I want to see the statistics and I want to see if I am among the best ever. I am sure I will be."
“The third Golden Boot is like winning the first. I am very happy, it is a special day and I want to share it with the people that have helped me," said Ronaldo.
"Everyone talks about whether this is the best Madrid side and I suppose at the end we will know - if we win nothing or we are the best. I believe that we will win a lot.”
Ronaldo, who signed a new four-year deal in September last year, also spoke about his desire to stay with Real.
"I hope to finish my contract with Real Madrid at 33 and after that we'll see if they want me to stay,” Ronaldo added on the club’s website. I feel young and still a long way off retiring." ...SkySports

1 comment:

We reserve the right to delete any message found vulgarizing. Avoid crude or indecent texts..