Friday 13 March 2015

Barack Obama: I don't text, I don't tweet

President Barack Obama doesn’t send text messages, rarely composes his own tweets, and isn’t allowed to have a smart phone that contains a recording device, he said on Thursday.

“I do not physically tweet in general,” the president said in an interview on the ABC program “Jimmy Kimmel Live.“
“I don’t text. I email. I still have a Blackberry,” he said.

Obama said his teenaged daughters had smart phones and exchanged text messages with their friends, but he was limited for security reasons from having the latest technology.

“I can’t use phones with recorders in them. So a lot of the new fangled stuff, for security reasons, I don’t get,” he said.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We reserve the right to delete any message found vulgarizing. Avoid crude or indecent texts..