Friday 13 March 2015

President Obama Denies Having Kanye West's Home Number As Claimed By Kanye Himself

On Thursday, the late-night host of ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Kimmel, grilled the commander-in-chief on a variety of subjects ranging from his daughters’ use of social media (“Michelle and I try to emphasize to them that we don’t want them on TMZ,” Obama said).

Kimmel also took the time to address Obama’s historically strained relationship with the musician/entrepreneur Kanye West. The president once famously called West “a jackass,” but has since backpedaled off that statement. And in a recent interview with Radio 1’s Zane Lowe, West claimed, “Obama calls the home phone, by the way.” Kimmel asked Obama if there was any truth to this whatsoever. And it turns out… there isn’t.
“I’ve met Kanye twice,” Obama said. “The first time was when I was a senator and he was with his mom. He’d just gotten big. He’s from Chicago, so they wanted to meet, and he was very soft-spoken and very gracious. He was a young guy, and hadn’t quite come into his own. And about six months ago, he came to an event and, look, I love his music and he’s incredibly creative. I don’t think I’ve got his home number.”

The president added, “I do love his music though. He’s terrific.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

We reserve the right to delete any message found vulgarizing. Avoid crude or indecent texts..