Thursday 26 February 2015

PHOTOS: Madonna FALLS down flight of stairs off stage during closing Brit Awards performance

 
Madonna proved she's a true professional in any situation last night as she managed to carry on with her performance despite falling down a flight of stairs and off the Brit Awards stage.
The singer, 56, proved the ultimate pro as she picked her self up and carried right on with the show, later saying: “I’m fine!”

It was the first time Madonna had performed at the Brit Awards ceremony in 20 years.

Twitter has exploded as Madonna, who was singing her new hit Living for Love, went absolutely flying after climbing the stage in a giant cape.
She was ironically singing the lyrics: "Not gonna stop, gonna carry on."

Disaster struck when the singer, wearing a billowing black cloak walked up a flight of stairs and held out her arms as the Material Girl fell down, tumbling down three tall steps.

She later wrote on her Instagram account: “Armani hooked me up! My beautiful cape was tied too tight!

“But nothing can stop me and lover really lifted me up! Thanks for your good wishes! I’m fine! #livingforlove.”

Madonna seemed to be in agony following the fall, but despite her obvious pain, she continued after a brief pause and some obvious heavy breaths as she recovered. The singer completed the performance, singing the lyrics: "Lifted me up, and watched me stumble. "After the heartache I'm gonna carry on."

Enjoy more photos of the fall...


No comments:

Post a Comment

We reserve the right to delete any message found vulgarizing. Avoid crude or indecent texts..