Saturday 28 February 2015

I did not get an invite to D’banj's anniversary – D’Prince

The much talked about D’banj’s 10th year anniversary on stage has come and gone but the memory still lingers.

It was reported that so many Nigerian artistes including his label mates were not invited to the concert. And confirming that, his former label mate, D’Prince, revealed in a recent chat with Saturday Beats, that he was not invited.
He explained that he was not in town and perhaps, that may be why he didn’t get any invitation. He emphasised that there is no quarrel between him and D’banj as they are close friends.

“D’banj is my very good friend and anytime I see him, we hug and talk. There is no beef between us. The truth is that I was not in town when D’banj had his anniversary.”

Explaining why his other label mates were not present at the concert, D’Prince said, “Tiwa Savage is pregnant and Dr. Sid is also not in town while Don Jazzy was in South Africa. I was not in town and even before I travelled, I did not get a personal invitation to the event.”

Click on ...Punch for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We reserve the right to delete any message found vulgarizing. Avoid crude or indecent texts..