Wednesday 25 February 2015

Keshi eager to lead Burkina Faso to 2018 World Cup

Stephen Keshi has said he is ready to lead Burkina Faso to the World Cup, having previously achieved the feat with Nigeria and Togo.

The Big Boss is on the final three-man shortlist, to replace Paul Put as the coach of Burkina Faso. The Belgian was sacked after a dismal outing at the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations, where they failed to win a single game.

“My ambitions remain the same from one national team to another. I don’t want to have the job just to have the job but to bring a real plus,” Keshi told Sidwaya Sport of Burkina Faso.”

“If I am chosen, by the grace of God, I first want to qualify Burkina Faso for the 2017 AFCON finals and why not for the next World Cup as I did with Togo.”

“And then I want to do what it takes to go as far as possible in those competitions. Everything is possible.”

“There is no success without vision, without hard work and without confidence. If all those things are in place, I insist that the Stallions can compete with the best in Africa.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

We reserve the right to delete any message found vulgarizing. Avoid crude or indecent texts..