Wednesday 25 February 2015

'Don Jazzy was 6years-old when I started producing music’ - Basketmouth

Popular Nigerian comedian and actor, Bright Okpocha a.k.a Basketmouth recently shaded Mavin Records CEO, Don Jazzy by calling him ‘a child when it comes to music production’. 

Speaking in an exclusive chat with HipTV, Basketmouth jokingly asserted that he has a lot more experience when it comes to music production and he is a much better producer than the multiple award-winning Don Jazzy.

According to the comedian: ‘I started out as a drummer when I noticed there was need for one in my church (Christ Evangelical Ministries) back then.'

'I later learnt to play the keyboard as well from a friend of mine, Ogonna Okuike, and eventually discovered how to make beats for myself as I was a rapper back then too. Don Jazzy; you were probably 6 years-old when I became a producer.’...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

We reserve the right to delete any message found vulgarizing. Avoid crude or indecent texts..