Friday 27 February 2015

Jose Mourinho fears 'big trouble' - prefers not to comment on Nemanja Matic ban

PHOTO CREDIT: DAILYMIRROR
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho declined to comment on Nemanja Matic’s suspension for fear it would get him in ‘big trouble’.

The Serbian midfielder has seen his ban cut to two games from an initial three and will miss Sunday’s Capital One Cup final against Tottenham at Wembley.

Matic is serving the suspension for a red card for violent conduct in the draw with Burnley, in which he reacted angrily to a challenge by Ashley Barnes.

Mourinho last weekend labelled Barnes' challenge "criminal" but would not comment on Matic's Wembley absence.

"If I give you my views, it's bad for me," said Mourinho, speaking ahead of the final.

"I can't give you my views. If I speak again about the Matic situation I will be in big trouble."


No comments:

Post a Comment

We reserve the right to delete any message found vulgarizing. Avoid crude or indecent texts..