Saturday 7 February 2015

I am not finished – Aiyegbeni

Yakubu Aiyegbeni has insisted that he still has passion for the game and is looking forward to his time back in England.

The Nigerian striker sealed a shock move to Reading FC in the January window, as a free agent and trained for the first time with his new team-mates this week.

“When I get the ball I know I’m going to score, for sure. I have confidence in myself. I hope they [teammates] feed me and then I can score,” Aiyegbeni told Reading Chronicles.

“As a striker you want to score goals. If you don’t score goals then you’re not doing your job. For me, I always believe I’ll score, no matter what league.

“It’s great to see people recognising the goals I’ve scored. People back home were excited for this move as well, so I don’t want to let anyone down.

“I’m still desperate for success. I’m not finished.”  ...DailyPost

No comments:

Post a Comment

We reserve the right to delete any message found vulgarizing. Avoid crude or indecent texts..