Tuesday 24 March 2015

Vin Diesel names his newborn daughter after co-star and close friend Paul Walker

Vin Diesel has named his newborn daughter after his close friend and co-star Paul Walker.

The Fast and Furious actor has ensured his friend's memory stays with him forever as he names his daughter Pauline.

It's the latest and most moving of Diesel's tributes to Paul yet, after he died in a horrific car crash in November 2013.

Speaking on NBC's Today program, he said: "I named her Pauline."

"There's no other person that I'm thinking about as I'm cutting this umbilical cord," he added. "I knew he was there and I felt like, you know, a way to keep his memory a part of my memory, a part of my world."

No comments:

Post a Comment

We reserve the right to delete any message found vulgarizing. Avoid crude or indecent texts..