Wednesday 25 March 2015

Frustrated Costa apologises

Diego Costa has apologised to Spain after he was ruled out of Friday's European Qualifier against Ukraine and the international friendly against the Netherlands four days later.

The 26-year-old Chelsea striker will spend the weekend recuperating after suffering a hamstring injury during the Blues’ 3-2 victory at Hull City on Sunday.

"My history with the national team is that it still hasn't really started. I haven't done anything yet,” Costa said in an interview with Spanish sports newspaper Marca.

"The national team is something I think of. I am sorry that I cannot bring what I would like to. Something always happens when I get close to playing for Spain. It bothers me from a personal standpoint but I hope this will end. I've gone through a lot to be in the national team and I hope good times will come. I was in good form, I thought everything was finally going to work out."

“You always arrive (to the national team) with some aches. But this time, I would have arrived without any pain. I really wanted to prove my form and my worth... but again it (injury) happened.”

"I am looking to succeed with Spain," he said. "The national coach and my team-mates are counting on me. They deserve to be paid back for the confidence that they placed in me. I hope I can do that on and off the pitch."

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

We reserve the right to delete any message found vulgarizing. Avoid crude or indecent texts..