Tuesday 10 February 2015

Madonna says her Grammys bum-flash was 'inspired'

Move over Kim Kardashian, because Madonna is determined to get in on the "age of the ass".

The Like A Virgin singer made sure she was the talk of tinseltown after flashing her bum to cameras at last night's Grammys and this was no ordinary wardrobe malfunction.

In fact, Madge called it an "inspired, accidental" moment.

"As I was walking away, I wasn't mooning - I just lifted my dress up. Mooning is like naked butt. Everyone’s seen my naked butt already. Not for a while, not since the '90s."

"It's the age of ass, isn't it? It was me having fun and being cheeky, no pun intended."

Madge made the conscious decision to hitch up her black leather corset and show off her derriere to the world - with just a thin black thong to cover her, er, modesty. ...DailyMirror


No comments:

Post a Comment

We reserve the right to delete any message found vulgarizing. Avoid crude or indecent texts..