Monday 18 May 2015

My wife is not a model, says Oshiomhole

The Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole, on Sunday said his new wife, Lara, was not a model.

He said he would rather described his new wife as “a model in my heart.”

Oshiomhole, who made this known at a special thanksgiving mass held at the Immaculate Conception Cathedral in Auchi in honour of the new couple, added that Lara was not a replacement for his late wife, Clara.

The governor debunked media reports that his new wife “is a top model,” a speculation he said might have been generated because of her “poise and beauty.”
 
“When I read newspaper stories and they say that Comrade has married a ‘top model’ I’m like, ‘Maybe it’s another person.’

“The lady that God has directed to my path and heart to marry is not and was not a model. Of course, she looks beautiful and I understand that is why people assume that this kind of a lady must be a model; but of course, she is a model in my heart and we hope and pray that we will be models in the heart of our God and I think that is the most important thing,” Oshiomhole stated.

The governor said, “I ask you to please continue to pray for us; it is not easy. I lost my first wife and it is not possible to replace her. Yes, I have married another, but it is not a replacement.

“You cannot replace a wife, especially the one you married when you were young and you were anonymous. Nobody knew you from anywhere; you had nothing; no car, no house. Now, that you can never replace, but I understand that under the Catholic doctrine I am entitled to have another wife which is what I am trying to do.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

We reserve the right to delete any message found vulgarizing. Avoid crude or indecent texts..