Tuesday 3 March 2015

Miss BumBum back in hospital after buttock implant causes life-threatening infection

She is the stunning model who wooed Brazil's Miss BumBum competition, but now Andressa Urach is back in hospital after cosmetic surgery resulted in a life-threatening infection.

Only weeks ago the TV star spent a month in intensive care, with doctors fearing that they would have to amputate her leg when hydrogel and PMMA fillers she had injected into her behind began to rot her muscles.

The 27-year-old spoke of her relief as she left hospital, but now she has been rushed back as an infection caused by the implant in her left buttock became inflamed. (Graphic Image)

Miss Urach, speaking from her hospital bed in Sao Paulo, said: "I am suffering a lot, but God is with me. It's my fault, my vanity made me push the limits."

"Thanks to God I no longer need my body to work, now I work with honour and can sustain my family like that. I prefer to have legs and be able to walk and lose half a buttock than to die."
The model, who controversially claimed she bedded Real Madrid striker Cristiano Ronaldo, has reportedly undergone at least nine cosmetic procedures in the past five years. She came second in Brazil's Miss BumBum competition in 2012.

Fellow contestant Jessica Lopes said last year: "Andressa and I would go to the plastic surgeon as if we were going shopping."
 
"Sometimes we would agree to do some procedure together, we were not afraid. We were slaves to beauty."

...DailyMirror 

1 comment:

We reserve the right to delete any message found vulgarizing. Avoid crude or indecent texts..