Wednesday 29 October 2014

Nollywood Star Emeka Ike Explains Why He Quit Acting

Emeka Ike
Emeka Ike is not new to controversies. He has been very vocal about the movie industry, and many times, he has ruffled feathers. Ironically, he himself has not featured in movies in a long time, making many to ask what right he has to condemn activities in the industry.

When Box Office met him recently he revealed why he has been off the set for a while.
He said: "I have stopped acting for a while now because the industry has lost its salt. The actors were putting some acts that were annoying me. I acted in Nigerian movies with a Nigerian accent, but other countries shouldn't come here and try to change our accent. When I see my colleagues forming fake accents, I always wonder, 'What's wrong with this one?' If you are an Indian, you do it like the Indians, likewise other countries. I must tell you, I am too busy for that. So I got myself busy with other better things than living fake Nollywood life." ...AllAfrica

No comments:

Post a Comment

We reserve the right to delete any message found vulgarizing. Avoid crude or indecent texts..