Sunday 18 January 2015

Kylie Jenner takes the wheel as she drives rumoured boyfriend Tyga around

Kylie Jenner and rapper Tyga have yet to officially confirm that they are an item, but the two have been spending a lot of time together and now, the teen is even driving him around.

The 17-year-old got behind the wheel of her flash Mercedes SUV on Friday to chauffer the Rack City star around Calabasas in California.

Kylie and Tyga have been inseparable ever since his split from the mother of his two-year-old son King, Blac Chyna.

The dark-haired beauty recently opened up about falling in love.

“It’s crazy, but every time I’m in a new relationship, I feel like, okay, this is definitely love. Then I get in my next relationship, and I’m like, no, this is it! My last relationship lasted almost three years.”

She also added: “'It’s crazy ‘I don’t want to say (I’ve been in love) twice, but so far I’ve had two really strong infatuations.”

Below is another picture of the two love birds sometime in the past.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We reserve the right to delete any message found vulgarizing. Avoid crude or indecent texts..